Holy Trinity Church, Tidworth
This church may have been standing in the 12th century but the earliest reference to it is in 1291. Today the church is of stone rubble with ashlar dressings and contains extensive patching, using red bricks. There is a chancel, north organ chamber, nave with south porch, and west tower with a north vestry. The church was rebuilt in the 15th century and contains features from an earlier church including a 12th century font and a reset 14th century niche. The tower seems to have caused problems in the 19th century as it was patched in 1805 and repaired again in 1859. From the 1830s to 1850s services alternated with South Tidworth church, with morning service at one and evening service at the other. On Census Sunday in 1850 there were 250 people at morning service here. The church received a sympathetic restoration in 1882 under J.L. Pearson. The gallery was removed, the chancel and nave re-roofed, the porch rebuilt and the organ chamber built. The vestry was added in 1912. In 1972 the rectory and parish were united with South Tidworth, and Holy Trinity became the joint parish church, with South Tidworth church becoming redundant. In 1986 the united benifice of Tidworth, Ludgershall and Faberstown was formed. There are five bells in the tower, three of 1619, one of 1700 and one of 1809. The parish registers dating from 1700, other than those in current use, are held in the Wiltshire and Swindon Record Office. An earlier register was burned in the early 18th century.
The Bells were restored in 2010 and an extra one added and can be heard every Sunday once again.